First, we followed a new format for our Back to School Night in August and we’d appreciate your feedback! Please follow THIS link complete a short survey.
Second, our first home football game of the school year will be this Friday, September 9. Kickoff is at 7:00 pm and there will be a fireworks display at the end of the game. This is our military appreciation game so patriotic attire is encouraged! Please review information below regarding game attendance and expectations.
- Tickets are $5 for adults, $3 for seniors and students (cash only)
- Student admission
- Elementary students must come with and remain with an adult
- MS students must come with an adult. Each adult may accompany no more than 2 middle school students
- No outside drinks or food
- Students may not bring backpacks, duffel bags, or oversized purses into the stadium
- Students will not be permitted to walk the full lap around the field
- Students should not be in the grass area behind the score board or concession stand and should not be sitting/standing on monuments near the flag pole
Third, Homecoming is about a month away. In preparation for ticket sales, we are making two forms available at this time. The first form is the expectation form, which is required of anyone attending the homecoming dance. The second form is the guest application form. This form is required for anyone who would like to attend homecoming as a guest of a WASHS student. Guests must be high-school aged through age 20.